- Despite Gone Girl topping the charts for a second week in the US, worldwide figures show Dracula Untold raking in more audiences overall.
- Annabelle has a strong second week, most likely due to the lack of competition.
- Guardians of the Galaxy returns to the Top 5 once again due to distribution in China.
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day has poor showing considering it’s a Steve Carrell vehicle and how little else there is on offer for that demographic.
- The Equalizer falls out of the Top 5, continuing its rapid decline.
- The Maze Runner drops out of the Top 5 despite only just opening in the UK.